Hi Group--I'm a long-term, disabled, but newly diagnosed Lymie seriously
considering c.s. or mild silver protein for treatment.

If I want to make my own, what are your suggestions for the least
expensive way to make at least 10ppm, smallest particle size silver?
I.e. what reputable companies can you recommend for generators? or can a
person make one that really works? etc. etc.

The only company I've looked into so far is CSPRO.

What are your objections to using a mild silver protein product besides
the expense?

Thanks,
Hope
Albuquerque, NM