Listers,
There seems to be some confusion concerning silver
joining with other substances to make a toxic
compound. If this happens, it only happens during the
brewing process, not when the already-brewed CS is
mixed with other things. If that were a danger, we
would not be able to mix CS with any juice (juice has
all sorts of minerals in it), nor even put it in our
stomachs, since our stomachs contain all sorts of
suspicious substances.

Being afraid to get anything into CS is silly. I mix
CS freely in all kinds of liquids. Once the CS
electrical brewing process is finished, there is no
dynamic to cause the silver to join into a compound
with anything else.

Terry Wayne

http://invites.yahoo.com