> I would also like to know about this.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Christy
>  Recently someone mentioned how Cs needs to be used in the best way for
the
>  best results.  How should it be used for asthma?
>                                                  Karen >>

Dear Christy and Karen, I used to be asthmatic, mainly it was allergic
reactions. Since good old CS came into my life, I no longer get attacks,
just a few wheezes occasionally. When that happens, I take more CS by mouth,
and it goes away. One can also put it up the nose using an empty saline
spritzer.
I love this stuff!
My current eye infection is nearly gone, after two doses of CS in the eye.
Marsha