Hi John,
When the cat was sick, I diluted my homemade CS (so the actual ppm is not
verified, although I just let it go until the Tyndall effect is there) at
about a 1:1 ratio.  (1 cup CS to 1 cup H2O).  Now, I just add about 1/2 cup
to the water bowl which holds probably a quart of water.
Hope this helps.  There have been posts that do suggest a dosage based on
weight, but like my cooking, I just eyeball the amounts instead of actually
measuring.
Beth
--
Commit Random Acts of Kindness