Great-great,

  Ha-Ha-Ha, (one great big grin from ear to ear), I'm tickled pink.

 I thought you made a good point and yes--its very muggie here.

 Was waiting for the customary reply from Mike to arrive before my post. But
then decided to not post and the reply came anyway. Saves the trouble of
posting.  Ha-Ha.

 Love this time warp we are in.
 Gee- you guys tweak easy.   :-)

  Bless you      Bob Lee