In a message dated 05/19/2000 2:13:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
deat...@aol.com writes:

<< you would need to be on the metals digest

Jeannine....What is the metals digest?  the addy....

 the mercury attaches to
 your RBC (red blood cells) and mimics no thyroid disease and eventually the
 mercury attaches to the thyroid and causes all sorts of problems including
 depression.   >>

How can a dr. tell that the mercury has attached to the thyroid?

At age 16 I had silver fillings  put in my teeth....an average of 3-4 per
tooth!  This was instead of pulling ALL my teeth!   I had many fillings put
in before that age, also.  I was put on thyroid meds at an early age also and
have been on and off of it for my whole life. Depression has been very much a
part of my life. I was hospitalized in 1970 and labled a manic depressive.
Around 1967 I had all my upper teeth pulled and use a denture.  I still have
my lower teeth....full of silver fillings!

So...you can see that I am VERY interested in this subject matter.
Please.....talk on and refer me to the metals list.  Thank you...

    Love and peace
        Kiasi