Anything that says 400PPM is HIGHLY suspect! The sad fact is that PPM is a measure by weight so it is as meaningless as a dime in a glass of water. Using good Cs at 5PPM is far safer and probably much more effective then anything else. It is a difficult art to get over 10PPM consistently, without some crystal formation, which is useless and risky! If you search the archives here you will find many using Cs to treat Lyme but it appears to
be a long term project to really get free of it.

I have helped some Lymers before and still offer free Cs to any that want to try a few quarts
of the very best we make, so have them email me!

By the way, we use 1 Troy ounce silver bars over 1" X 2" you can buy at many jewelery stores
for $6 each.

f...@health2us.com
are you saying that 10-15 ppm is better than 400 ppm?   I HAVE A FRIEND
WITH CHRONIC LYME DISEASE AND WANT THE BEST TREATMENT AVAILABLE.  NOBODY
HAS EVERY REPLIED TO THIS QUESTION OUT OF ALL THE SILVER WEBSITES I HAVE
FOUND ALTHOUGH THEY QUOTE A EUOPEAN STUDY.  THERE ARE NO PARAMETERS
ANYONE KNOWS OR IS WILLING TO LET LOOSE.  CAN ANYONE HELP?

realw...@webtv.net