Dear Guest of www.drclark.net!

Today I would like to update you about Dr. Hulda Clark with an opinion
written by Tim Bolen* <juri...@yahoo.com>.

Sincerely
David P. Amrein, MBA
President, Dr. Clark Research Association

[*Tim Bolen is Dr. Hulda Clark's official spokesperson. He has brought
her on many radio and TV shows including the four part series about
Dr.
Hulda Clark currently airing on "Tony Brown's Journal".]

"THERE ARE RUMORS that Dr. Clark is, again, on the threshold of
important new discoveries. Frankly, I always hear these rumors. And
again, frankly, they are usually true.

If she's right about what she is currently investigating, and I think
she is, she's driving the final nail into the coffin of the North
American cancer chemo/radiation industry.

So, what is it that Clark is looking at? She won't let me tell you
until
she has verified, re-verified, and double re-verified what she's
doing.
But, I do know what she's looking at, and my response is "WOW!"

BLACK WALNUT SUPPLIES, in both tincture and freeze dried capsules, ARE
RUNNING LOW due to the overwhelming demand of NEW Clark supporters
coming aboard due to Dr. Clark's growing popularity, and her media
exposure.  Black Walnut hulls fall from the tree only in the fall of
the
year. Production won't start again until September. [Get supplies at
http://www.drclark.net while supplies last.]

ALL SUPPLIES, AND BOOKS, USED BY DR. CLARK supporters could face a
shortage if the media coverage continues to expand as fast as it is
now
expanding.  Waits, and Back Orders are becoming more, and more common
as
people from three continents are now increasing the overall demand.

HELP OTHERS, as someone helped you.  Clark supporters seem to run to
only one kind of human - caring, concerned, thinking people.  If
someone
you know needs help - help them where you can.  If necessary - loan
them
YOUR copy of  Dr. Clark's book until they can get their own.  Or,
photocopy pages they need, and give them those.  Dr. Clark won't
mind -
she wants people to be helped.

THE TONY BROWN SHOW, WITH DR. CLARK, IS SENSATIONAL!!!
If you haven't seen any of the series yet, don't worry, it'll re-run
for
a long time, or the entire four-part program will be available on tape
(find it at www.tonybrown.com).

Important - Please send a thank you note, via e-mail, to the New York
PBS host station "Program Director, WNED Channel 17" webt...@wned.org.
Please tell them what a wonderful thing they've done for Americans, by
letting them see Dr. Clark's work.  Personal success stories using Dr.
Clark's protocol, would be appropriate.

YES, THE QUACKPOTS RAILED AT PBS, apparently, to try and stop Dr.
Clark
from being on television, but they had NO effect.  Terry Polevoy, who
claims to run Canadian Quackwatch, apparently sent letters to PBS
stations around the country claiming he was a "respected" doctor and
(blah, blah, blah).  Our contacts at PBS were not impressed with
Polevoy's nasty missive.   They may have been influenced in their
decision(s) by Polevoy's anti-semitic ravings over Dr. Leonard
Horowitz
on the Canadian Quackwatch website?? -- which, of course, we pointed
out
to PBS...

I understand Dr. Horowitz, apparently horrified over Polevoy's
virulent
anti-Jewish attack, has filed a formal complaint with the Federal
Bureau
of Investigation's "Hate Crimes" unit.  Polevoy, already has problems
with Canadian law authorities, over his
stalking(?) of popular Canadian radio personality Christine McPhee.
Polevoy, apparently followed McPhee for months, until McPhee, in fear
for her safety, called in police.

THANK YOU ALL, FOR SENDING INFORMATION ABOUT the so-called
"Quackbusters" - Stephan Barrett, John Renner, Wallace Sampson, Terry
Polevoy, et al.  No bit of information is too small...  Keep them
coming.

Two items we received this last month were particularly interesting:
(1) The March/April 2000 newsletter of the so-called National Council
for Reliable Health Information (NCRHI), formerly called NCAHF,  with
what looks to be a libelous and defamatory article about Dr. Clark,
and
(2), a copy of a magazine (name withheld).

On item (1), John Renner, President of the so-called NCRHI newsletter,
has not responded to two requests for information about the article's
author, etc.

On item (2), the (name withheld) magazine could just be a clue to how,
and who, is funding Barrett, et al. The issue we received was 54 pages
long with about 46 pages of advertising.  The frontispiece shows the
"Editorial Board" with the top name - Stephan Barrett - Board
Chairman,
Quackwatch, Inc.  Right below is Renner's name as President of the
NCRHI.

What's REALLY interesting about finding Barrett and Renner's names in
the magazine, is not so much the page THEY appear on - but the facing
page - a full page advertising for a major FOREIGN DRUG CARTEL. It
appears there are about 46 pages of advertising -  46 ads at an
average
$20,000 charge per issue, could generate $920,000 per issue, in
advertising income.  If this is a monthly magazine, one could assume
that the annual income might be somewhere around
$11,040,000. Could there be as much as one million dollars a piece,
per
year, for Barrett and Renner, as a stipend for their "Editorial Board"
services?  But
then - maybe not - for Barrett claims his "work" in this area is "just
hobby."

Keep looking - and keep the data coming - we are THRILLED with what
we're getting!

THERE IS ONE PARTICULAR ITEM of information we are looking for about
Terry Polevoy.  Is there anyone in Canada who could research about
when
Polevoy was still practicing as a Pediatrician?  We would like to
find,
and interview, Polevoy's ex-partner from that period.

YES, THERE IS A LOT MORE MEDIA COVERAGE OF DR. CLARK COMING UP.   We
are
carefully guiding Dr. Clark through the media maze.  Too much media
causes problems - too little causes other problems.  We are focusing
only on what we call "quality media," those that will take the time to
actually do the research, and read the material.

Stay Tuned...

Tom Bolen