Wheee! new thread.. I thought the candles for the ears were exposed as a hoax
or was that just the medical opinion? Give me some feed back on this as I
have vertigo
that is probably due to calcium deposits in inner ear. Nothing else medically
shows up or clears it up and it's stopping me from dancing. That's big time
problem for me. Thanks. Betty FT. Lauderdale