## The difference you observed is probably from the different application procedures rather than a difference in the CS. Inhaling an atomized spray gets that CS to the most efficient blood interface of the lungs second only to injection. Sinus cavities and nasal passages are highly efficient too...ask any coke head. It also went directly to the site of the infection, undiluted. PPM, when applied to the body has to take dilution in bodily fluids into account. If applied directly, PPM can be initially lower and still deliver sufficient PPM to the site. If simply ingesting CS, it has to go through a lot of different absorption sites to be distributed in the body. What does stomach acid do to CS? [for instance] How much CS gets absorbed by the mouth and throat before it reaches the stomach?

The other day I had a bad sinus headache. I positioned myself upside down on the couch with my head hanging off the edge and dripped a little CS into my nose. [11PPM by the meter] It filled the sinus cavity all the way up to the eye and actually made my eye burn slightly. I stayed in that position for 6 minutes. 10 minutes later....no sinus pain...no headache.
 KD'C