Marsha:

Don't give up -- I have been on the sci.med.lyme newsgroup and read some of
the "mean" posts in response to your very helpful outreach.  Do not give up!
I am behind you and believe in what you are doing!  I don't know why they are
reacting in this way.  But just keep on spreading the word, and so will I.
Soon, there will be so many of us, by default, that we will have to become
commonplace--let'shope!

Love in Humanity,

Lynn