Hi, just made a quart of CS and after letting it sit a couple of days then I
poured it into a 4 cup measuring cup and washed the jar it was made in and
poured it back into the original jar, so far so good. Then I poured some of
the CS into a smaller container to use and when I did I noticed something, I
didn't know what, it was like clear sludge adhering to the neck of the jar in
several places. Took a paper towel and wiped it off and it came off without
any trouble.  The only thing that I can think of maybe I didn't wash the
measuring cup well enough, I had used it for something else and hand washed
it quickly before pouring the CS into it. Has anyone encountered anything
like this?  Am using the CS.  Thanks,     Mary