> variety of anthrax so he was released. My memory may be quite faulty
> however. I wonder if anyone has been successful in testing CS and
> anthrax.

Personally, we haven't done the testing, however, we have sold many
generators to people in the chemical warfare division of the armed forces.
I get a .mil address from a customer on the phone and tend to start asking a
lot of questions.  The reason they are buying the generators is because, and
I quote, "it is not a matter of IF there is going to be a biological attack,
it is a matter of WHEN, and the weapon of choice is anthrax."  They then go
on to explain that colloidal silver kills anthrax, which is why they are
stocking up on generators.  As far as I'm concerned, if people in the know
are saying it works, then it works.

Yours in health,
James Allison

Allisons Apothecary - Your On-Line Apothecary
Visit Us Soon - http://allisonsapothecary.com
Home of the $39.95 Colloidal Silver Generator
And Wonderful Prices On Quality Products Like
MSM, Ionic Mineral Waters and Apricot Kernels