In a message dated 6/13/00 7:58:56 AM Central Daylight Time, n...@bestweb.net
writes:

<< What is the best combination and source of substances for purifying hot
tubs
 and swimming pools? I suspect a combination of ozone and colloidal silver
 would be best,  >>
I would investigate using hydrogen peroxide for this purpose. It is easy to
add to the system, can be monitored easily, and the cost is reasonable if you
locate a chemical company where you can buy it in larger amounts like 30
gallons at a time. I have a address where you can get some very interesting
information on this at a very low cost.

Gene Downey