http://community.webtv.net/FlyingFawcett/

--- Begin Message ---
with all due respect to Mr.Cowell re stop panicking, I watched  on my
television a few months ago as the people of England allowed their
weapons hot sawed into pieces.  I am belated in this reply, as I've been
off line for a few days, however, Sir,the "this can't happen here
"syndrome  rings a little weak to me.
                    With regards  and apologies to the list, I am,
Respectfully
                             Frank  Gibson
P.S.  I am open at ALL times to personal correspondence, and in an
aside, I  still have 138 messages to read from you all, and have still
not recovered from MAMA2BEAR  correcting someone as brilliant as Ivan
for his use of punctuation!!!!!!!!!!!I'm sure I'll jump in here again
pretty darn soon!

http://community.webtv.net/FlyingFawcett/

--- End Message ---