>>Pamela,
>>Tell us about that car accident will you?  Where? when? how?
>>Was it a hit and run?  Just curious. It is rather odd how often car
>>accidents happen to people who can't be controlled, or shut up,
>>or who keep looking for answers, or is it all just a coincidence?
>>Bill.
>

>Nothing is a coincidence and I don't think I am at liberty to discuss this
>accident. I still have a little common sense---not much left, however.
>Anyway, if you've done your research you know it doesn't have to be a
>hit-n-run to be ....
>
>PG

Perhaps a conspiracy list would be more appropriate--OR NOT. I've learned
alot, but if I told you what I think I know you'd never believe me and I
probably just might see one of those "accidents".(funny, I wrote none in
place of one--probably not an accident either--you see--not all accidents
are a bad thing. All so-called bad things are our stepping stones. Once
you've battled the rabid animal, it no longer holds fear over you and thus
you transcend even the disease itself--that is if you let it bite you ine
the first place). We are being "bitten every day". Man is a creative
creature and at every challenge he manages to find a new solution. We keep
each other quite busy. Best to know who is the keeper of your
"busy-ness"--so to speak. Otherwise, you don't stand a chance. Much is
riding on the fact that people freak because TRUTH is surely stranger than
fiction. "They've" got the edge, I'd say. Yes, we all worry to varying
degrees the extent what others will think of us. We do more controlling of
each other than most poeple can even begin to realize. But hey, wasn't that
the plan? Ever feel like you are in prison? I knew it strongly around the
age of 3 or 4. Doth I protest? and that is when the story began. We all
have a story---just need to become more aware--consciousin every sense. How
do you do that? Well, there's another topic for a list. Perhaps a list
should be called the QXCI, conspiracies, consciousness, and how to break
out of this prison.

All prisons are self-made. Once we realize that--you have made a great
step(leap, skip, jump or a caper)toward freedom.