Hi everyone,

Concerning the taste of flax and cottage cheese here is what I do.  I get
the low fat cottage cheese from Alta Dena dairy.  I use the Flora brand of
flax oil because I know they ship it with a cold pack.  I put the cottage
cheese in the bowl with a hole in the center to add the oil.  I put in the
oil then add about 1/8-1/4 tsp. of ground cinnamon powder.  Mix all together
and eat.  This completely covers the taste of the oil, and I love cinnamon.
Try it and let me know.

Many Blessings,
Sande Julian
Contact Reflex Analysis Practitioner