not really to cure anything...its a hoax...
there has been a cure for all of diseases since the diseases were origonally
created to
#1. population control
#2. create revenue

there is technology that cures the worst AIDS and Cancer...etc. that has now
filtered down to us but most of of us have been so brain washed that we do
not believe it exists.

The Cancer Society and the AIDS Society for instance would have a fit to know
we can cure it ourselves in about two weeks to 30 days (or less)
...what in the world would happen to their organization that receives tons of
money on a daily basis...? What would happen to the appointed prestigious
committee members and all the staff and the big huge banquets they all
attend...???
...all of it is a complete crock!!!!!
Our technology right now is about 100 years more advanced than we are given
information about...it is top secret.
for instance...What happened to our advancement since the 1900's when so much
was invented...why has our 'inventive potential' dropped way down??...how did
we lose it?
WE DIDN"T!!!
What happened since we walked on the moon a few times?...we should be far
more advanced by now...
WE ARE!!!!
But wouldn't the people catch on...? (maybe not... because most have been
subliminally programed...brain washed...to follow along believing our so
called ...leaders)

...if we were seen as advanced (as we truly are)...why no cure for cancer?

I have witnessed a friend's 4th stage cancer being cured in less than two
weeks...

i have witnessed a nurse who had been acidently stuck with an AIDS infected
needlle two years ago...never get AIDS...

I have witnessed my own dying cat back to TOP  health in 4 days..he
had...AIDS (type that animals get)...a bladder infection... a respitory
infection...temp of 106 and would not eat or drink...which all put stress on
his birth defect...a heart murmur he was born with.
Our cat was literally dying and didn't have long...and the vet would not
treat him...said we'd waste our money as there were too many things
wrong...and he had AIDS.

We treated our cat ourselves with 'advanced' technology that has been around
for ages...
that was two years ago and our cat is to this day is the healthest animal you
could find...and we expect he will live a long cat's life.
Yet ...he had been lifeless...couldn't even get up off the floor to walk...
and on the fourth day...after treament...he ran down the stairs to his food
bowl and has not been sick since.

I swear to you that what I have said here is true...
Nancie
>From Ace...
General Haig,Henry Kissinger, etc,etc, lots of Americans. What is

From: planetn...@aol.com
Subject: WORLD DEPOPULATION TOP NSA AGENDA...
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:35:11 EDT

> [...]
>>the
>>
>>Philippines, Central America, Iran, and Pakistan." Through extraordinary
>>
>>efforts, the Ad Hoc Group and OPA estimate that they may be able to keep a
>>
>>billion people from being born through contraceptive programs.
>>
>>But as
>>
>>the Ad Hoc Group's report states, the best efforts of the Shah of Iran to
>>
>>institute "clean programs" of birth control failed to make a significant
>>dent
>>in
>>
>>the country's birth rate. The promise of jobs, through an ambitious
>>
>>industrialization program, encouraged migration toward "overcrowded
>>cities"
>>like
>>
>>Teheran.Now under Ayatollah Khomeini, the "clean programs" have been
>>dismantled.
>>
>>The government may make progress because it has a program "to induce up to
>>half
>>
>>of Teheran's 6 million residents to relocate, as well as possible measures
>>
>>keep rural migrants from moving to the cities." Behind the back of the
>>President
>>
>>Ferguson and others involved with the OPA and NSC group maintain that the
>>United
>>
>>States will continue a foreign policy based on a genocidal reduction of
>>the
>>
>>world's population.
>>
>>"We have a network in place of cothinkers in the
>>
>>government," said the OPA case officer. "We keep going, no matter who is
>>in
>>the
>>
>>White House." But Ferguson reports that the "White House" does not really
>>
>>understand what they are saying and that the President "thinks that
>>population
>>
>>policy means how do we speed up population increase. "As long as no one
>>says
>>
>>differently," said Ferguson, "we will continue to do our jobs. "

>>-------------------
>>

>>Dr.Jacqueline
>>
>>Kasun, professor of economics at Humboldt State University in California
>>
>>(U.S.A.), observes the myth of overpopulation in her 1988 book The War
>>Against
>>
>>Population .
>>
>>The
>>
>>Myth of Planetary Overpopulation

>>---------
>>Robert
>>
>>L. Sassone's Handbook on Population or Tihamer Toth-Fejel's more
>>speculative
>>
>>Population Control:
>>
>>The Bomb, The Lie, and Life Everlasting Anti-Life
>>
>>Philosophy.
>>
>>"We must cut out the cancer of population growth. Coercion?
>>
>>Perhaps, but coercion in a good cause [population control] ... We must be
>>
>>relentless in pushing for population control." --
>>

>>Population
>>
>>Control
>>

>><A HREF="../update/update.html">ToLight Network's Latest Updates Information
</A>

--- End Message ---