From: Ted Windsor [mailto:t...@home.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2000 5:22 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Grander Water Catalogue

If you haven't taken the time to check something out don't knock it.  Yohan
Grander is a remarkable man and has invented several good items, like a
battery that would recharge it's self from mother earth, he was told not to
put it on the market or else, read between the lines people.  The water
units  he made  worked well, it's just that there is to much greed involved
before the unit get down to the final purchaser. The bases of his work is
called implosion technology, what it does is,  it creates more oxygen in the
water therefore giving it back life given energy.
Blessings
Ted