In addition, silver chloride is an eye, skin and respiratory
irritant.

Regards,
George Martin

On Wed, 28 Jun 2000 19:34:50 -0400, Marshall Dudley wrote:

=>Addition of salt can make silver chloride, a toxic compound that
can photoexpose in
=>your skin and turn you blue permanently.  Always use pure
distilled water.  If you
=>need a quicker start then warm it up, or add a little CS from the
previous batch.
=>
=>Marshall
=>
=>Pamela Grant wrote:
=>
=>> I noticed that the directions for the use of saline was not part
of your
=>> directions. Is that a thing of the past, no longer recommended
and if so,
=>> why?
=>>
=>> >Simplest CS machine can be made for under $5.  Go to radio
shack and
=>> >purchase a
=>> >9 volt battery clip, a nine volt battery, and a package of
alligator clips.
=>> >Acquire some .999 silver wire and a gallon of distilled water.
=>> >
=>> >Put the water in an 8 oz. glass.  Take the silver wire and bend
it so that it
=>> >hangs over the sides with an inch or two in the water on
opposite sides of the
=>> >glass.  Connect one end of 2 alligator clips to the wire, and
the other end to
=>> >the battery clip.  Connect the battery and time the process.
=>> >
=>> >Marshall
=>> >
=>> >morganstu...@aol.com wrote:
=>> >
=>> >> Mary, you should make your own.  I was given instructions by
one of the list
=>> >> members and made a cs machine in about 20 minutes for about
$15.00.  It was
=>> >> unbelievably simple.  I have been making and using cs ever
since.
=>> >>
=>> >> Diane M.
=>> >>
=>> >> --
=>> >> The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of
colloidal silver.
=>> >>
=>> >> To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail
message to:
=>> >> silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com  -or-
silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com
=>> >> with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.
=>> >>
=>> >> To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com
=>> >> Silver-list archive:
http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html