Dear friends;

            This for the most part concerns the use of colloidal silver
as a very low cost low technology that anyone can understand and use in
the home. It is non toxic and has no known side effects. A lot of us
have used it for many years with unbelievable benefits . These benefits
as a single healing product far surpass anything that I have ever seen
from any pharmaceutical  Co. You can buy every Athletes foot product in
the stores ,they all have one thing in common , they don't work. I'll
say this once. The colloidal silver solution and the zapper seem to have

a parallel relationship of healing in that they seem to compliment each
other  and speed healing.  Use them both together or not it is up to
you.
            Many people are suffering tortures that are not necessary
and spend huge sums of money for treatment that was designed as a way to

get that money. Many of these treatments merely delay the inevitable
result of treating symptoms with out dealing with the cause. They die
,most remarkably, at about the time they run out of money. .
        What machine should I get is a common concern for everyone. You
can build you own . Contact me and I'll tell you what parts to get or
provide the parts or whatever you want . A chrome plated box or a bunch
of flashing lights or knobs to turn usually diminish the life of the
unit . There is only one must that you must abide by, that is.  Use only

pure silver electrodes (.995 % ) minimum . I have many customers that
have no source of pure clean water other than rain water. They must dip
it out of what ever is available , much of it very polluted. A simple
colloidal silver machine makes it possible. These areas is where these
simple units really begin to make their value evident . In many cases
they represent the total health treatment available.
            In the coming days I will try and make available testimonies

of healing results. of as wide a range of different diseases . You will
be amazed.

                With much affection to all
                            Bob