All,

I wanted to see if anyone on the list has heard of anyone using Dr.
Clark's protocol for large uterine Fibroid Tumors.

I have the new book The Cure for Advanced Cancers (actually I have all of
them and the Zapper)...but it seems Dr. Clark is mostly referring to
cancerous tumors.  I have a fibroid tumor larger than a grapefruit...and
seems to be growing every month.

The protocols mentioned...the 21 day Cancer Curing Program and the Tumor
Shrinking Diet.  Do they both have to be done or just the Tumor Shrinking
Diet...since mine are not cancerous?
Is it relatively safe to take the high dosage of B2 for such a large
tumor?

Does anyone know personally of anyone who has shrunk or totally gotten
rid of a Fibroid Tumor this large?

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks again,
Brenda