From: Katie Jay <kj...@erols.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2000 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: CS>What I'm trying for Lyme

Hi Marshall,

The rebounder is a trampoline. Several people have mentioned it
to me and I could use the low impact exercise anyway.

The parasite cleanse is the herbal one recommended by Dr. Clark
and others. It includes wormwood, cloves, and black walnut.

Do you think I should add a magnetic pulser to my plan? I will
read the sites, but would appreciate you input.

Thanks for giving your feedback!!
Katie