> But the opening of ones mouth from ego and
>>without good backing of the facts, one can sure damage ones reputation fast.

They know, however, that the majority of our population will never see
through it. I find most people to be quite lazy and willing to be spoonfed
the lies and drugs--
-------but then again, it is nice to trust our fellow humans---however, one
day people will find out that even that assumption was incorrect.

PG