Dear Sparrow,

> I thought all food additives had to be listed?    They can put
Aspartame
> in stuff without listing it?

In a word -yes - and they often do not bother to put the
"Phenylketaneurics: contains phenylalanine" and {in Australia} the
number 951.  I have found children's orange flavoured Vit C with
echinacea tablets with only the word Aspartame on it - and here that
name is not known - becuase we have clever CODE labelling!  Australia
is the biggest 'fall for a con' - 'come in sucker' - country in the
world!

> They just changed my favorite yogurt to contain Aspartame.   I was
in the
> process of eating a container, and noticed the taste. . . . . .
Looked on
> the
> label, sure enough, they had added Nutra sweet.    What a bummer. .
.

And people give that to children!

Judith.