Happy CS'ing to everyone on the 'List'.  I don't seem to be able to find
the time to read all the messages that fill my inbox. I'm pretty busy with
lots of other ordinary day to day stuff and only check my mail every 2-3
days.  There is so much good info that I want to read all of it(well, most
of it anyway).  After I read and delete and sort the thousands that are
currently gathering cyber dust, then maybe I'll get back on.
  I've only made a handful of posts but I've gathered a wealth of knowledge.
Thanx to all who contribute...the Techies (and Engineers, of course) and the
regular folks like myself.  Keep "stirring the pot" Ol' Bob and thanx for
the help when I asked for it. And especially for pushing the issue on
stirring, that .99 cent motor sure makes a difference!  There's so much
excellent input from Brooks, Trem, James, Marshall, etc.  And the detail
that goes into Bob Lee's posts, Bless You.  And best of all is that most
everyone who posts on a regular basis has a sense of humor with and enough
of an edge to challenge each other.  It's great!  There are many more
regulars here who 'make' this list, Marsha and too many others to list.
   That's what makes this such a great community.  Thanx also to Mike the
Patriot and Leader for all your work and moderating.  So long for now...

from Florida's Emerald Coast,
         W.T.

---