Ivan, are you familiar with the "Living Water" that is being develop0ed in
turkey, I beleive? I think the name of the website Shirley C. gave me is
called "Perfect Scince". They have a super-ionized water that is literally
cleaning up large bodies of water. I called a guy from florida(Jim Trider)
to see if I could get ahold of this water---but ti looks like I cannot. I
had read a report about a guy who presented SIW to the govt. The govt.
brouht in 2 extremely polluted aquariums of water. As the guy spoke he
poured in the water he "invented" and within an hour the aquariums' water
was as pure as DW.

I am asking you, by any chance, if you are familiar with this "super
ionized water" do you know how they produced it? A friend and myself would
like to get ahold of this water and begin to clean up the Great Lakes.

Wishful thinking,
Pam