Hello listers,
Here's a link to the water referred to below.  It is a spiritual website, so
please be prepared - the folks who like their info backed up with well
verified data may protest - however, it was on the spiritual lists that I
belong to that seemed to be promoting this water, and with ALL information
it is always best to use one's own discernment as to whether it is
appropriate for you at this point in time or not.  I am neither promoting or
tearing down the info on this site - just providing a link for more info for
those who want to investigate it further.
> http://www.drjoshuadavidstone.com/wol.htm

Beth

--
Commit Random Acts of Kindness