Hi Ya'all,

Unless you have had some experience in a pool hall the title may be
confusing.

I just received the Vol.5, No.6 issue of  "Preventive Medicine Digest"
and it contains an article by Dr.Jeffrey Lauber, M.D. extolling the
virtues of colloidal silver.

However, he states that ," A pure colloidal silver solution should be
yellow, approximately urine-colored.  ....... Products that are very
pale yellow or clear probably contain little or no silver. Both products
should be avoided."

I guess that we have all been waisting our time trying making clear,
weak T.E. CS with ppms of 10 to 20. In fact we are doing it !!!!

"Ole Bob"