Have you tested it for strength? Does it turn golden color? You don't use
diodes to convert to DC?

Best Regards, Robert Ratliff

-----Original Message-----
From: brick...@aol.com [mailto:brick...@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2000 2:43 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>intro and question WOOPS!

I bought a 30VDC wall transformer from Radio Shack, along with a 6 inch
pigtail and some alligator clips.  All for about $30.  I am using this in
place of the three 9 volt batteries.  I let it run for about 20 minutes with
12 AWG silver rods spaced 1 1/2 inch.  Makes Cs without depending on
batteries.
Brickey