"James Osbourne, Holmes" wrote:

> I think everyone should see this.
>
> I am always concerned when a major list topic turns private for not-clear
> reasons.
>
> James Osbourne Holmes
> a...@trail.com
> FTNWO

I do find this rather odd. Especially since it is the medical community that is
the one that claims that argyria is irreversible.  Now it seems if we agree
with what they say, we are out of line.  Odd.

I do not know if argyria is irreversible or not.  I do know that the medical
community says it is, which carry very little weight with me.  In fact I
alluded to the possibility that chelation might be able to help argyria, maybe
in an earlier post.

We only have two possibities I can see.

1. argyria is reverable, and the medical community is wrong.  The example given
was argyria and it reversed.
2. argyria is not reversible, and the example was not argyria.

In either case the medical community (or representative) is wrong one way or
the other.  I think it worthwhile to try and determine which it is.  If it is
the first choice, that would be great news.  If it is the second case then it
would be good news as well since it would mean that this example was not
argyria.

Marshall