The new website about Sota Instruments with an update on their situation:
http://politicsofhealth.com/

Dotsie

Thanks for the above, I have only one thing to add to their evaluation, all
the necessary laws will be on the books, passed quietly, and when Codex
Alimentarius is up for approval/ratification, we will be told that no
additional laws are necessary. Endrun, from the top down, and another one
bites the dust.  I'm so glad Hulda Clark got her books out when she did!

I could use another of Chuck's funny lines about now
but I'm afraid not even that would dissolve the knot in m y stomach.

Brita
Freedom.......Independence

---