Hi All;

Just got up and went through the ritual of vitamins, juice etc, when I
looked at the spoon. Then thought of you guys and gals.

I spent 17 interesting years as a precious metals dealer. I bought tons of
silver in the form of flatware. Naturally I picked the choice stuff for my
own use. It feels good in your hand and I knew that silver was
"bacteriostatic" (arrests the growth of bacteria).

Then I was introduced to colloidal silver and it dawned on me that when you
put the forks and spoons in you mouth, three times a day, you are probably
ingesting small amounts of silver. Not a bad thing, I think. Now the
problem is cost, as the new sterling flatware is like $150 for a 5 piece
setting. OK if you can afford it. If not, go to a metals dealer or pawn
shop and ask to buy a set that he will scrap for the silver value.
Generally monogrammed sets are very hard to sell. *DONT* tell him your last
name, as you might get lucky. Offer him full silver value as that's more
than he can get on the scrap market. Should pay about $6 per piece
depending on how much it weighs. Must say Sterling (not plated) which is
92.5% pure silver.

Phil Sr.