PJ & list,
Your husband needs to be using the machines soon, in
my opinion. I don't see a problem with using the
machines while taking the herbs (assuming that the
last time he took the herbs was bedtime the night
before). I am a morning tea drinker. I have a STRONG
cup of tea each morning. I use the Blood Electrifier
BEFORE drinking my tea, and have experienced no
negative results. If I were in your husband's shoes, I
would do it that way, and keep increasing the
application time until I was doing 2 hours a day, each
morning. I would then do that for 3 weeks, take a week
break, 3 more weeks, always observing for healing
crisis reactions and backing off when they happened. I
have also significantly increased my CS intake to
about 8 oz./ day.

Just recently I found an excellant source of hydrogen
peroxide, 35%, food grade. I don't have an ozonater
(too expensive), so I'd like to put a few drops into
DW and drink for added oxygen. Can someone tell how
much Hyd. Per. in how much water? PJ, this might be a
poor man's ozonater you could look into.

Terry Wayne

http://invites.yahoo.com/