Dear Steve ;

                That may have been me . About a year ago or more I had
begun spraying  the gold CS on my bald head with a small spray bottle .
It was a yellow tinted thing from the garden shop at the local Wall
Mart. I was using no particular sequence  just when I thought of it .
Now the hairless areas are all grown back .Not quite as thick as before
but it seems to be increasing as time goes by. I have thought of Aloe
vera but didn't use it. I have used the gold solution made with hot
distilled water because it has always worked and I can see it.
            I am now making a series of ,hopefully, OU generators for
the Lafonte group. I may have some pictures today of the almost
completed machine.

                            Hope you are well and prosperous.

                                    Bob Squires