Dear Bill ;

            I would like to have both circuits .  Perhaps I could
utilize my hundreds of printed boards and adapt them to this with a few
modest changes. This may interest you  my first order for a zapper went
to a missionary in central America . It promptly saved several lives .
The second order was for a thousand. That was the reason for the printed
circuit . I could never have finished the job otherwise on time . It did
make me realize the fixed quality that is repeatable every time with
just a bit of testing of  the finished product. In my mind the CS and
Zapper go hand in hand as home miracles. It is so wonderful to be able
to help people.

                        I have really been blessed
                            Bob