>Hey guys,
>The feds know about zappers.
>This is really interesting:
> http://vm.cfsan.fda.gov/~comm/ift-pef.html
>
>     Chuck

Yah, Right.  Who wants to be first to lay between two plates while they
discharge a 40 kv pulse?  Guaranteed to eliminate all your buggies.

Seriously though.  Go back one level to their Table of Contents and look
at the ten different ways they have of destroying all the good in food.
All this in the name of food safety?  Come on government, give me a
break.  All in the name of destroying completely the life in the food,
so it will last forever on the shelves.  Soon most of us will die from
malnutrition and the few that are left will have to start to grow their
own again.  We don't need God and Noah.  Our government will do it for
them.

Erwin