Thanks for the enlightment . I now have a new found
respect for you . There are so many on these sites who are just talk. This stuff
is so remarkable and so many people need it . The experts need to ,in fact, be
experts . We need them I have some friends north of KC who build race cars .Next
time I go to see them I'll stop and see you and we can fight then.,Tho I'm
getting to old for it.
                    Best wishes   Bob