Ok

DMSA & DMPS are prescription chelators that you must get from a doctor.. just
like EDTA.  They are all controversial.  Some swear by them, others swear
when they get permanent damage from using them.  I was lucky, I was
unemployed and homeless, I had no other choice but to go the cheap route..
Apparently it saved my life....

SOL - Katie filled in for me on this one very nicely.

Next question answered.   You know you have brain lesions in your frontal
lobe from an MRI - only way to positively diagnose.  How do think you might
have lesions? When you are showing signs of MS and Parkinsons...  I had mild
MS symptoms for about 3 years - the beginnings of... falling over, running
into things all the time, muscle weakness, and I also had and have
fibromyalgia.

FYI, the fibro and the mercury poisoning are separate, yet not issues.   The
mercury poisoning brought the fibro pain to a head, but I have a genetic
disorder that causes it, but the mercury poisoning increased it's level of
pain to the point where someone figured out that I have Celiac disease.
Totally preventable with diet and nutrition.  I am following it to a "T" and
most of my pain is gone - I'd say about 90%.

Tony since I don't have brain lesions I really can't answer you about the
size etc.  I caught mine early - thank God, that is probably why my
*remission* has been quicker than most.

I would do your own search about brain lesions....  I'm no more knowledgeable
than you.  Except that everyone on the metals list seems to have had them for
years and still have them.

Jeannine