Can anyone answer a question for me?

When using a Zapper, we typically hold 2 copper handles...one in each
hand, which creates an electrical magnetic field around the body.
According to Don Croft, you can achieve the same affect by attaching the
contacts to the Zapper itself, covering not much more than a 2" area of
the skin and get the same electrical field around the body.

My question is...Is this correct?  And can the current be measured going
through the body?

I think if this is true, it would be a lot easier to wear a small zapper
and not have the need to mess with the wiring and handholds.  But which
gives the greatest effect?

Maurice

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.