Dear Bob

CS might be great against several hundred bacterium less so against viruese,
but I don't think I have heard if it is good against parasites.  Veggies
have a lot of parasite poetencial.  We tend to soak raw chicken parts and
sometimes veggies if I remember in grapfruitseed extract, that is supposed
to be tha bane of parasites.  The trouble with grapefruit seed extract is
if you don't wash it all off, it tastes so darn bitter.  Could soak food in
garlic juice since I cook with garlic a lot anyway.  What are your thoughts
on parasite issues.

Barb
Michael Lee Finney
   michael.fin...@acm.org