Hi Sue:

I also have Norton Antivirus installed and do an update on the virus program,
once a week.  An easy way to do this is to use the automatic update feature
on your program.

 I also have a second (and free) antivirus installed, which is "Inoculateit
Personal Edition."  I downloaded this program from www.pcworld.com.

Have a firewall installed (which is also free) and downloaded it from
http://grc.com/default.htm  Its called ZoneAlarm.  Just go to their site,
scroll down until you see the "free stuff" and then look for Zone Alarm.

Am not the most computer literate, but if you have problems leave post or
email.  Will try to help you get through it.  suzy