I am new to this list and to CS production, I have only been making CS for a
few days but have made about 8 - 16 oz. batches with a Silver Pulser purchased
from SOTA. No matter what I do my CS has a bitter unpalatable taste, my kids
definately won't drink it.

The unit I am using has 2 .9999 silver wires spaced at 1.5 inches and uses a
constant voltage of about 33 volts at 20 miliamps (max).

I have tried two different distilled waters, one store bought and the other
home made. With the homemade a pale yellow color develops after about 20
minutes, it takes about 45 minutes with the store bought. My CS has this awful
taste even while the CS is still clear. Initially I was boiling the water
before prodution in Stainless Steel, now I am pre-boiling the water in a glass
kettle.

Last night I let the production continue to see if I could make a dark golden
color. What I ended up with was a murky brown color, not the pictures of the
higher ppm colloids I have seen on some of the web sites.

I am at odds as to what to try differently next time.

Thanks if you might be able to make any suggestions.

Andre