In a message dated 8*28*00 12:53:51 PM, silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com
writes:

<< "That's all I know."

Phil Sr. >>

I doubt that's ALL you know Phil. LOL.
Thanks for the good advice about the CLO.
Love, Kathy

<<Well, when I started out, it was because of a book titled, "Arthritis and
Common Sense" by Dale Alexander. I had a terrible case of osteoarthritis
where I couldn't bend over to wash my face in the morning. This confirmed
by xrays and a MD. Dale's big secret was to take the CLO (cod liver oil)
with no food an hour before or after ingesting. That's critical.

I used the plain, pure Norweigian CLO. Said you could mix it with orange
juice. Over time I found that the best way for me was to put a tea spoon
full, in a 1/4 glass of milk, then microwave till warm. Take it out and
stir with a spoon and swig it dowm.

(Start out slow 1/8 th tsp, till your body gets used to it.)

Today, *lazy* I take it by softgel capsule, 1000 mg, from Puritan's pride
(1 800 645 1030)

This will give you
Vit A 2,664 I.U
Vit D   200 I.U.
plus other things

You must be careful where else your getting Vit D as it can be toxic in
high doses. They put it in milk, multi vits, etc.

That's all I know.

Phil Sr.>>