Katie Jay wrote:

> Hi, My nephew, 9, has been diagnosed with Salmonella (sp?). Does anyone have
> direct experience with using CS for that?

Yep several times.  CS should cure it in less than 10  minutes if taken upon
initial symptoms.

> Will you say, specifically, what the course the illness took using CS?

All symptoms gone in 2 to 10 mintues.  No further problems.

> Will CS kill the beneficial bacteria in the colon?

Only if you have dysentary.  CS is ineffective in a solid medium.  If you have
dysentary, the bacteria aren't friendly so the best bet is get rid of them, then
take yogart or other supplement to replenish them.

> That was the reason the doctor
> gave for not using antibiotics.

I don't know if antibiotic work for it or not.  I do know that CS works fine and
relief is almost instant.  Now if you wait until the food has hit the
intestines, CS is likely much less effective and slower acting.

Marshall