Barb wrote:
> Just get some books on the subject and start small.  That is what I
> did, and I still sometimes wonder about my sanity.   But I have been
> to several urine therapy websites worldwide, so it is apparently a
> widespread form of insanity.

Here, Barb directs us to the best means we have to further our study
of this and other off-topic topics...

It is, however, time to gracefully and graciously end the discussion
so we do not overburden folks with non-CS-related information.

Part of the charm and effectiveness of this group is that, no matter
what question you have you're likely to pick up a few good answers.
I'm glad to see that continue.

However, there is a difference between the way we handle off-topic
stuff, however interesting, and on-topic stuff:

On-topic things, directly or closely related to colloidal silver,
can be talked to exhaustion as long as there's interest.

Off-topic things should be discussed only long enough to satisfy
everyone's initial curiosity and direct them to other resources.

READ THE ABOVE TWO SENTENCES AGAIN, PLEASE!

I ask all of you, new and old members alike, to please use this
model to limit off-topic postings.

I'm never going to shut down off-topic discussions and chit-chat
completely, so don't worry that we're going to lose the camaraderie
and diversity of interests that make the list so "friendly." But I've
been reminded that the present level of "noise" is too distracting.

Be well,

Mike Devour
silver-list owner