Roger ;

        There is not much to explain . My wife got bit by a spider and used
the zapper and the pain and swelling went away my daughter and I both had
similar experiences and the same results. It may just be a good year for
spiders.
            As for the fence hot wire and the Mexicans and high frequency
plug wires I don't know other that it is high freq. current that must
neutralize the venom. That is why I suggested Duffy save the snake so we can
devise tests for him to do . He is our scientific leader.I have already a
list of tests for him to do. This will culminate in one last snake bite and
do nothing to prove our point if it works or not . Now this is science.

            Love to all  Bob