Hi folks!

I have a friend on another list I belong to whose sister has been ravaged by
the affects af Lyme disease and incompetent physicians. I am looking for
people who have specifically been HELPED in their battle against Lyme
Disease by CS and related protocols.

Any takers? I'd really like to help this guy out and I KNOW there are some
of you on this list who have battled Lyme and won. If you would rather you
can post to me on the side and I will forward them along.

Thanks ahead of time.