On Tue, 26 Sep 2000 04:02:19 -0700, "Saphakasha" <saphaka...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>Will colloidal silver help hemmorroids? And if it can, how do I apply it?

Ah, the"every line a straight line" comedy gods are grinning and rubbing their
hands.....

Seriously though, I think I'd experiment by spraying  some CS on a commercial
product such as Preparation H or maybe mixing a little with vaseline petroleum
jelly.

You really gotta be told how to apply it?
                                                        Chuck

I just know I was meant to be born rich--somebody up there must have fouled up
the paperwork!