I'm thinking about setting up a chron job on Eskimo that will re-post
these faq files automatically every couple of weeks or so. I'd
appreciate any comments, input, advice or opinions on this and on the
content of the FAQ's themselves.

Be well,

Mike D.
(On the backward edge of mailing list technology...)